Thursday, October 4, 2012

Busy, busy!

Been a very busy last couple of weeks for me. Last week I had an interview for a 2nd job that I got a call for. Got a call back that same day for a 2nd interview which was yesterday. I should know by the weekend if I got it or not :) I'm very positive about it and I really would enjoy it. I also had a manager assessment this week for Ross. I was super nervous, but it went really well. So hopefully a spot will open up soon preferably at the store I'm already at. It was in 4 parts. There were 4 of us for the 8:30-noon spot and 4 different store managers so we just rotated. For me I did the 1st part of the interview first with the SM from Tahoe, then onto the walk-through of the store with my SM, 3rd was the 2nd part of the interview with the SM at Spanish springs and then "scenario" with the SM at Mae Anne, where this was all held at. Josh also participated so I think that helped the both of us with nervousness. That's about all I've been up to. Always work work work. And although it gets so tiring, I love it. I've realized that I really hate having days off, especially lately. I get so bored staying at home.

No comments: