So in my last post I had mentioned something about how I couldn't understand why someone would want to try and tear a family apart. Well things are definitely looking up! I am so excited and shocked that they finally decided that family is important and that all this nonsense just wasn't worth it. So now I can see my niece and I can build a relationship with her, as well as my sister-in-law, Janette. And of course I get to see my brother Jerry. :)
I wish we could all just go to Oregon and spend Christmas together but unfortunately that takes a lot of money and planning, and also bravery. Which I am not about to drive in the winter through Oregon and Idaho no way Jose I don't think so. lol
A few years ago we did that and it was only a couple weeks after a pretty bad car accident I was in so that was not fun whatsoever for me. A trip that is only supposed to take 9-10 hours (depending on whose driving, of course lol) and on the way there it took 14 and 18 or more on the way back. I remember it so well, blizzard, white out conditions, Caleb having to stick his head out the window just so he could tell my Mom if she was on the right side of the road, semi's staying right behind us because they couldn't see a thing. It was very scary and I don't ever care to experience that again. I love my family, but it's just a really dangerous thing to do. At least I think so.
Well I better get going, Don't have much to clean but would like to tidy up a bit. It's funny how a made bed can make a room look so much more clean! lol
Can't wait to see my brother, sister and my niece tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment