Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Well tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I've had a lot going through my mind.
I'm sad that this will be the 3rd year I won't be spending it with any of my family.
I invited Kenny over, but he will be going to Jerry's. Not very happy about that.
But at least I can spend it with Josh's family, and for that I am thankful. And I will be skyping with my family, so it's better than not seeing them at all.
I just don't understand why someone would want to split a family apart. It makes me so angry and frustrated and sad all at the same time. I want to look this person straight in the eyes and just tell them how I feel. "How dare you do what you've done! Just who do you think you are?!?! You know absolutely nothing about this family, and you have no idea the sacrifices my parents had to make!"
It just makes me want to scream.
I haven't really been posting much, I think my last post was the the 13th. Not much going on other than work. Yesterday I slammed my hand against something at work, just some plastic bins, because I have the tendency to swing my arms when I'm walking. So apparently I hit it really hard, because my hand started to tingle afterwards and then I almost blacked out so I was sent home early. And my hand is killing me. They had me fill out an accident report, although I felt it was unnecessary because I'm sure it'll just bruise. But just incase it happens to get worse, they wanted to make sure they called it in. So I'm just hoping it'll get better within a couple days.
Well I better get going. I am making the eggs tonight so it's one less thing to have to worry about preparing tomorrow. Goodnight :)

No comments: