Friday, October 7, 2011

Our mexican familia

Wow am I ready for bed! lol Why in the world am I still up? Gotta open in the morning but then I have Sunday & Monday off with Josh (:
Anyway, I am happy to know that there are people out there that care. We are so thankful for the Huanosto family, they truly are wonderful people. We love our mexican family! We can just sit there for hours and talk to them, and we always enjoy ourselves. We love you guys! Can't wait for lunch on Sunday to have your yummy food!
Goodnight all

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Aww !! How Cute! Thank you! We love you guys and appreciate you too... I just wanted to let you guys that we enjoy your company too.. And Sarah Thank you soooo much for that Yummy Cajun pasta... It was sooo delicious!!!

Luv, Sis Alma (aka) Mexican Mom... LOL...

Princess Sarah said...

I didn't even realize you posted a comment! lol haven't been on here in a while. Glad you liked the food :)