So this week is our 40% discount at work and so far I've ended up with a few shirts, some curtains/curtain rod for our alcove in our room, a mirror and a shower curtain liner. Josh got 2 ties, socks and 2 shirts. We were in desperate neat of some long sleeve shirts/sweaters, but we still have 3 more days to find more, so hopefully we can. Also still want to get some more dishes, because all we've had since we moved here is what Josh and I had in our apartment which was only 4 big plates, 4 small plates, 4 bowls and lots of glasses (which we don't need). With only 2 people that's really all we ever needed. Julia just decided to toss all hers when we packed up her place because they were all old and she wanted more room and less things to have to worry about getting into the moving truck. And still hasn't gotten anyway, so I figure 40% is the best time to take advantage of it and spend less :) Other than that I would love to get some Christmas shopping done- which probably won't happen. At least Josh is the only person I have to shop for and then most likely I won't be able to help but spoil my nephew. Well I am sleepy so to bed I go :) gnite all
Oh and btw if you weren't at church on Sunday, I'm going to brag by telling you that you missed out! It was A-MA-ZING :)
No comments:
Post a Comment