
So, doctor was wrong. It's a boy. So that means more shopping for me! lol Now I have to get everything I bought together and separate it all by receipt. O joy!!!
He is adorable and he doesn't have a name yet.
7lbs 10oz. 22 inches born @ 10:43 am June 16, 2011
Malea is very very tired. She ended up having to have a c-section because she wasn't dilating past a 6. But everything went good, baby is fine and mama is fine. She has been at the hospital since 4:15 pm yesterday due to high blood pressure and her feet were swelling bad. I got a call about 5:30pm yesterday saying that she was in labor. So it was a very long night for her and my mom, who was up all night and still is awake. has been for over 30 hours so hopefully she gets a lot of sleep tonight!!! So after about 17 hours, their bundle of joy finally arrived.
He is handsome
1 comment:
What a precious baby! And he shares a b day with me...who would have ever known. I miss you girls and just wanted to say hi.
Post a Comment