Been getting the house all situated and we're almost done!
Really the only thing left is clothes and we just have so many we haven't felt like folding all of them.
Lol. It's been a nice little vacation from work and we will probably be starting either sunday or Monday.
We should've already, but the Dallas store is retarded and they were supposed to email the transfer not fax so
It's taking longer than expected. Which is nice but no work equals no money. Luckily there's vacation pay, but that doesn't last forever.
We absolutely love our new home and if I can upload pics from my phone then I will but I'm not sure if that's possible.
Don't have Internet yet, but that'll be taken care of on Wednesday. I just looked out the window and the sky looks so pretty, the clouds are pink with the sunsetting. I've been really enjoying this weather, way better than the terrible Texas heat! Well I'm going to see if I can upload some pictures. :)
1 comment:
where did you move to?
Post a Comment