
Well Josh and I have a 3 day weekend off, this is day 2 of 3. Tomorrow is his birthday :)
He's getting old! lol jk
First, we are going to go to Ikea, he wants to see if we can find a new entertainment center because the one we have doesn't hide all the cords.
Then we will go see Shrek and will go to dinner at Red Lobster.
Julia is going to come along too :)
I would have invited people from work but they would have probably thought it was like
a party. But we aren't party people. lol
Just boring old people that stay at home. :D
I got him 4 gifts, and I'm hoping he didn't snoop!
Victoria's Secret cologne, a classic controller for the wii, an electronic razor (he hates shaving), & a game for the wii.
Hopefully he likes them. I'm sure he will, because he told me not to get him anything lol.
But I can't help it. I love buying gifts! I think I actually like buying the gift bags and wrapping paper even more :P
K just thought I'd update.
Oh I found a site for ringtones incase anyone is interested. They are free, you just have to save it to your computer and then send to your phone through email. That way you aren't entering your phone number, and it won't charge you.
mytinyphone.com
No comments:
Post a Comment