Been working so much lately. Seems like that's all I ever do anymore.
But hey, gotta do what you gotta do!!!
:)
They trained me for cash office, so now I'm pretty much the main cash office person.
Which means getting up at 5 every morning, but I'm getting use to it.
OUCH! My cat is being mean to me :(
lol
She's sitting on the top of the computer chair clawing my hair. lol.
I love the little brat though she's a little booger.
It's so funny because when it's bedtime we bring her to bed with us and she sleeps all night but once she hears us get up or an alarm go off she comes over gets right in our face and starts licking us or just paws at our face (I think that makes sense lol). It's annoying but very cute :)
So, Mother's Day. I got my mama some flowers, which she is supposed to get today.
Red Carnations, her favorite flower.

Those are it :)
I can't believe I've been in Texas for 1 year and 10 days already! It went by super fast!
Well I thought I felt like updating more but I guess not. :P
Kay.
Goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment