Josh and I FINALLY have the day off together.
It seems like it's been FOREVER.
So we are definately enjoying it.
We woke up somewhat early, a little bit before 9.
Layed in bed for about 20 minutes or so then got ready for the day.
Had to go to DPS this morning, which is DMV in Reno.
I was expecting us to be stuck there almost the whole day, but it ended up taking only about 10 minutes.
I thought I was going to have trouble with getting my id because my nevada id is expired. But the lady was really nice, I told her I have extra papers if she needed them and she said what I gave her was great.
Had my birth certificate, social & expired nevada id.
For backup I brought my shot records, pay stubs, bank statments, and phone bills.
Just to be on the safe side :)
I'm happy it went smoothly. No stress for me yay!!!
After that we went to Taco Bueno, yum!
I got a flame-grilled chicken fajita, and it was so good, I wish I would have gotten about 3 more.
Now, I'm home not wanting to clean. lol
Later we're going to get a few groceries, just enough to last us til we get paid again.
Well that's all for my update.
No comments:
Post a Comment