Got the Friday off and also have tomorrow off then after that it's back to work til next Friday.
Yeehaw. lol
Just been doing laundry all day. What fun. lol. Since today would have been Elvis' bday I have the tv on cuz they are playing his movies. Right now it's Blue Hawaii. It's been so long since I watched an Elvis movie. lol. I'm not really even watching it though just have it on.
Waiting for Josh to get home from work. Looks like we're having chicken and rice tonight yum yum.
I really wanted to go to Chili's last night but it's just been getting so cold so I decided I'd rather just go straight home from work and relax in the warmth.
If there is one thing I cannot stand that is to be cold. It's annoying! lol
I don't even want to walk Gidget because it's too cold so I guess it's a good thing she sleeps all day. haha.
Josh and I went to the animal adoption center and I didn't find anything I liked. No puppies and no kittens.
But I've been looking online.
I found a kitten I wanted so bad but the place you adopt them from charges 125. I'm sorry but I'm not paying that much for a stinking kitten! lol
Now if it was a puppy, sure.
I just hope I find something soon cuz I want one now :P
heehee
Well better get off here and go make dinner. Josh has been working all day and he needs to come home to some yummy food. Lemon Pepper Chicken and rice. yummy.
AHH! I just remembered I didn't put a pop in the freezer for him. Better do that so he has a nice cold one when he gets home. He was off yesterday and had dinner ready for me when I got home. Made me yummy tacos with all the works. I wanted tamales, but he decided to eat those after not reading the text I sent him telling him to save me one. lol
But those tacos were good so I was happy :)
Ok gotta go.
Bye Naya lol have a safe trip :)
No comments:
Post a Comment