
Well I don't really feel like posting and I haven't felt like it lately either. But I suppose I will just for a quick update.
Been working of course and that's why I haven't posted much lately. It's just been so busy so by the time I get home I'm too tired to do anything.
I'm actually going to bed right after this. It's already almost 10 and I wanted to be sleeping already but oh well.
Gotta open in the morning so have to be up bright and early.
It's finally starting to get cold here (unfortunately), which Josh is happy about but I could have summer all year long and be satisfied. :P lol. I just can't stand to be cold. brrrrrrrr.
We got the tree up as you can see in the picture... I'll take more later and just make a nice pretty slideshow. Got a few presents under the tree so far, not much but there will be more within 2 weeks. It will be overflowing and Josh will want to rip his open already.
I wanted to talk about something that happened at work today. It was rude but funny at the same time. Some grouchy guy came through one of the other lines, a lady named Jackie was the cashier at the time. She speaks english, but not very good. Anyway, he was returning something without a receipt, so he was getting store credit. Well she didn't tell him that although that was his problem, he should have read the receipt and known he wouldn't get cash without a receipt. DUH. So he got mad and we called the manager up front. Well she is hispanic. So Nancy starts speaking to Jackie in spanish and the guy says ENGLISH! ENGLISH PLEASE. THIS IS AMERICA.
He ended up just taking the store credit after all the complaining and after he had said he would just go home and get the receipt. So obviously he was going to spend it anyway so what's the difference. lol
Just thought that was funny although I felt bad for Jackie. But then again, he's right.
3 comments:
I don't see any pictures. You said as you can see in the picture, about the tree but I see no picture. Hmmmm
And your story was kind of funny. But I totally side with that guy. You want to live in America, Speak English, its what Americans speak. It totally bugs me when I go somewhere and you are buying something or getting your order taken and they are talking in a different language and its not just mexicans either. And I'm not racist in the least and in fact would love to learn Spanish but when in America and around Americans speak our language and if you don't know it then learn it or go back home.
There!!!
LOL
Happy December!
lol i know i forgot to put up the picture which im going to do right now :)
o and about the whole speaking english thing...
Josh's Grandpa is puerto rican and even he says the same thing. The only people he'll speak spanish to is his family that doesn't speak very good english
Post a Comment