We have been doing some Christmas shopping and Josh says he is going to get me everything on my list. One of those things is a puppy. I know he may not be able to get me one but if not, well I'll live, and if so, then I will be soooo happy!!! :)
I really want a husky, the ones I've been looking at really aren't that bad of a price. Right now they have some for 300 each!!! :D And they will be ready by Christmas so it's perfect. I want a girl, and they have one with the name I already want which is Princess. She's gorgeous.
They have 2 boys too that are sooo pretty. One is Polar Bear and the other is Blizzard and they are both white with blue eyes. Such gorgeous dogs!
I still have a lot of shopping to do for Josh, and I think he's just about got mine finished lol.
I'm kinda waiting til Black Friday cuz he's getting a Wii. So I figure maybe they will be a little cheaper if I wait. But then again I don't want them all to be sold out. Which I doubt it. There are plenty of places to get them from. So we'll see.
Me and Claudia are going to the galleria on Tuesday cuz it's my day off and I need Josh not to be there so he doesn't end up accidentally seeing one of his gifts, if I'm able to find any. Hopefully Claudia will bring her son Christopher, he's the cutest! I'll have to take some pictures of him. ANYWAY
This trip will only be for clothes though, unless I can find something else. I need to go to Pacsun and get him another hoodie, cuz they have nice ones there. Also he needs more jeans cuz he tore up his good ones. So I'll probably go to Aeropostale for those since they are so cheap. I guess I could always check at work too. He also needs some long sleeves cuz all he has are t-shirts & dress shirts. Which is fine, but he needs something more casual that will actually keep him warm.
It hasn't quite started to get cold but it will be sooner or later.
For Thanksgiving, Julia is going to cook. I'm going to make mine and Josh's deviled eggs though because he doesn't like relish in them and neither do I. And she told us to do dessert also. So I think we're gonna go with cheesecake and maybe I can find a recipe online for something else. Cassie & her boyfriend are going to be here as well. We might not be moving from Texas so soon after all. Julia isn't ready for us to quite yet. lol
Which is fine with me, cuz that means both her kids will be far away from her and she's not ready for that. So I definately understand. She said she likes coming home knowing that she's not going to be alone. That someone is going to be there. We still have to think of what to get her for Christmas. She likes anything, and that's the hardest thing to shop for! lol
We are running out of ideas!
lol
anyway I said more than planned, I was just going to talk about puppy :) but i can never shutup I guess. Well this chair is killing my back and I've been sitting here for too long so I'm gonna go!
Bye!
have a good night
1 comment:
Wow too cool you are so up to date on your christmas shopping! I have a present for my grandma and 2 each for the boys. Ha, I'm really started. UGH
Post a Comment