Ahhhh. I love this weather. It's November and it's been about 70 and higher the whole week. Definately doesn't make me miss Reno. lol.
Here is my list of things that I do miss about Reno
Family
Friends
& I know where everything is
lol
Things I don't like about Texas
Bugs
Stupid people (especially the millions that can't speak English)
Crazy drivers & people honking all the time for no reason!
And there's not much in walking distance from the house
I miss being able to go for walks and actually ending up somewhere fun or enjoyable.
But oh well :)
And next year we will be in Oregon. Or Washington. I don't know yet.
It all depends on work.
Just found out one of my relatives own two houses in Oregon, so if somehow, someway they are still up for grabs, well Josh and I will have a choice of a one or two bedroom.
:) YAY.
Just thought I would post something with a nicer mood towards it because that last post was not towards any good. I've just been thinking a lot and had to get it out. Josh was at work so I couldn't talk to him about for the millionth time. lol. Those feelings just come back every so often and it hurts to keep them inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment