Saturday, October 31, 2009

So I ended up getting the day off... I was normaLly scheduled 9:30-5:45 but then they said I could go at 1 since that's what time Josh got off & then they had to cut some hours for the weekend so they said I would have to leave at 1. I told them that I didn't want to go in for an hour and a half, that's just a waste and they agreed. So they called the 11 o clock person and had her come in at 9:30.
Kinda nice since I have been working since Sunday and wasn't supposed to be off again til next Saturday.
Josh and I were going to go to Six Flags for Fright Fest but I would rather do Something that's actually worth the money. He's not a big Fan of coasters and neither am I, so that would be somewhat of a waste.
We're just going to tidy up the house A bit and then probably off to the galleria we go and who knows what from There. We'll see.
Josh is a retard he's over here making it sound like he's ripping paper but yet he has my phone in his hand. I told him I'd like to see him try and rip a phone in half. lol
Just thought I would share that with you.
Anyway. I have some thoughts that I want to blog about but don't feel like posting it this second so I will do it later. Bye :)

No comments: