I suppose I will post and give a little update.
We only had Sunday off this week. Just stayed home and relaxed all day, didn't want to go out and spend any money, just enjoy staying warm inside.
Monday-Thursday is our 40 percent discount so we have been buying a few things.
Haven't done too bad, and have only been getting things we actually need.
Bought a memory foam thing for the bed and also a mattress pad. Oh and some pillows.
For the kitchen got some spoons, because for some reason we have plenty of silverware other than spoons. They just seemed to have disappeared. I found some decorative dish towels with snowflakes on them that will match once we decorate for Christmas.
Josh got himself 2 hoodies, 2 thermal shirts, 1 tshirt and a black dress shirt for work. I think that's all for him. And I got some socks, a shirt, a sweater, a cute dress some new shampoo and chonies lol. It came out to about 150 altogether so far I think. We probably won't get anything else. I need to start buying him some cologne for stocking stuffers, but that can wait cuz jewelry and fragrance are always only 10% off even during double discount, so it wouldn't make a difference. He likes the curve crush & Guess man so I'm going to get him those. I've been waiting for a shipment of Euphoria by Calvin Klein, because he really wants that. But we don't get it much. And once we do, it's gone. I'm not sure what else to give him as stocking stuffers. I was thinking I could probably get a couple Nintendo DS games too, I'm sure they would fit. There is a watch I want to get him only 15 dollars and it's Kenneth Cole. Everytime he wears metal now, he's been getting rashes so we'll have to stick to the leather bands which is what this one has. Not a bad deal at all, and it's a nice watch. Who says you have to pay a crazy amount for a good watch?
Well anyway that's all I feel like posting right now, and I'll post more later.
O wait. My Mom & Dad got there anniversary gift from me yesterday and they really liked it. So I guess I did good :)
Now I just have to remember to get stupid stamps so I can finally send their card that I got a couple weeks ago.
Ok Goodnight :)
gotta work alllll day tomorrow.
1 comment:
Wow cool shopping. I want to go shopping now. I never find anything for myself when I do though, so why waste my time huh. LOL
Post a Comment