Yesterday was fun :D Pastor ended up cancelling night service so Me, Josh, Sonia, Dallas, Coco, Sis. Patsy, Tara & Jace went to eat at BJ'S. Once we were done, we were looking over our bill and Julia ended up covering the whole thing. So we left a nice big tip. :)
Anyway, after that, we went to get Liz and Sammy and they came over. And we had a party at Naya's :P lol. jk Naya. But it was fun. The boys definately kept us laughing. I put some music on from the keyboard and they did a little dance to it. All of them... It went from biggest to smallest. First was Josh then Sammy then Dallas and then Coco. It was too funny. I'm sure Sonia will be nice enough to put the video up of it so everyone can see. Right now I'm watching Dallas and Coco and so far so good. I woke up, took my shower, played Monopoly with Dallas and then Coco wanted to play church, so he led us in worship while listening to Revolution by Kirk Franklin. lol. That was fun. And then we went for a short walk, well I did. And they rode their bikes. And now we are here. Probably goin to go outside again later cuz Lord knows I need some sun. This white girl. lol :P I need to clean too. So Naya doesn't have to come home to a huge mess. That wouldn't be very nice of me. lol. K well I'm goin to get off here now, the boys want this and that so I'm outta here.
No comments:
Post a Comment