Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just thought I would share this...
I was thinking of a message I heard at On Course I think it was.
"If he can't say no then he's not your God"
So... why don't people get it?!?!
Ugh. It's just so frustrating.
Pastor just wants the best for us, and it's like people don't
even care what he has to say. If they loved him like they say they do
and they love God, then they'll obey him.
I don't even know what more to say because it's just so irritating.
So if I think of more to say... I'll add to it.

K, so I have more to add...
Tonight, Bro. White preached right along the lines of this same thing.
About second guessing God's anointed. When he gave the title, I remembered Pastor himself preaching the same thing on Sunday. Questioning authority.
So I'm just praying that it really sunk in. And that I don't ever question what God's anointed says myself :D

2 comments:

MysticsKryten said...

Hay! i agree with you and naya. this was an awesome message! pastor's and bro whites. just awesome how God does that... brings in someone else to say the exact same thing pastor has been saying. and i agree. i hope people listen. I hope i do to! and not question Pastor. Or talk bad about, or any of that other stupid stuff that people do!!

love ya!
sonia
that's all i have

Princess Sarah said...

you know what's sad...
is that when people do question it and don't even realize that their doing it.
or maybe they are but just don't want to admit it
???