Friday, February 15, 2008

Haven't wrote in a while...
not much has gone on...
I did FINALLY get to go to Hermiston, though. But it wasn't for fun.
My Grandma Billie had a heart attack and was put into an induced coma... worst trip ever. But it was nice to finally see family after 10 years. My Grandma is currently doing much better... she actually slipped into an actual coma i think almost 2 weeks ago but she started responding to the doctors yesterday:D
So, other than that, just been tryin to get more hours in @ work so I can pay for mine and Tara's way to On Course... (can't wait!)
And today was a good day until somethin had to mess it up... And gettin the phone call @ work that upset me didn't help too much. Cuz I wanted to cry!!! But I spent time with my best friend to make me feel better :D

No comments: