
So, welcome to my boring page... I don't really have anything to say for my 1st blog. But I'm only posting one because I had nothing up yet. Soo... if you don't like listening to ppl blab, than please go away & don't read any further. ANYWAY, I FINALLY got to go back to work today. I was in a car accident 2 weeks ago today, and I was stuck in the stupid hospital for 2 days. I wouldn't call it "internal bleeding" but I did have little bleeding from my liver. They kept me for those 2 days so they could make sure that the bleeding didn't get any worse. But I was nice and sore for a few days. Especially the days at the hospital, cuz I couldn't exactly get up and just move around. I have a bruise on each leg, and I can't wait til they go away, cuz they are ugly. Not like anyone sees my legs, but I do, so that's all that matters. lol. I'm doing a lot better though. Thanks to God for a quick healing. :D Hmm... lets see... OH! One of my brothers left today for the Army :( I'm going to miss him! He's going to be gone for 6 months. So plz pray for him. That's pretty much all I have to say. Goodnight & God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment