Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tahoe

We made a short trip up to Tahoe today! I was a little bit nervous as it was our first "trip." But it wasn't that bad really, we took 395 and 50 so not too much windy roads to deal with. :) I think I prefer going up rather than coming back down. We met Josh's Dad at Harvey's and ate at the hard rock cafe. It was a nice little visit. He works so much so it's very rare that Josh is able to see him. But he took the day off today and is working in San Fran at the moment so he was able to drive to Tahoe and have lunch with us. We are all planning on going back and meeting up for my bday/4th of July. So that should be fun :) Hopefully there will be rooms available to stay in! There are just so many things we have planned for this summer, I'm so excited and hopefully we will be able to squeeze in a trip somewhere to go to San Lorenzo to see his grandparents. I have met Josh's grandpa already but not his grandma. (Josh's Dad's parents) We have our trip to Oregon in June and then of course Tahoe in July, beginning of August my sister, nephew and brother in law will be here and then Stephy at the end of August. So we might squeeze in that trip to San Lorenzo maybe the end of July. We shall see. Well I will upload some pics of Tahoe later. Enjoy the beautiful weather!

No comments: