It's 4 am right now, been awake since 2:45, and didn't even fall asleep until about 11 I believe. Let's just say I HATE TEXAS WEATHER!!! It's too loud and too scary. I was going to get up at 5 for work anyway but I'm not going out in this yucky stuff. I was scheduled for markdowns anyway so it's not really important for me to be there. They always have 3 or 4 people for markdowns when most of the time they really only need 2 depending on what's being marked down. Since this week it's just misses, juniors, petites, women's world, juniors and maternity, it will be easy. It sounds like a lot but really it's not too bad since it's all clothes and all your doing is scanning and if it's marked down the sticker prints and you stick it over the original price. Simple. Other than that, if there's no tag then of course you make a price for the item :) Anyway I'm going to see if I can go in and close. I don't think they ever say no to an extra closer, it's always good to have as many as possible.
Well I'm going to try and get some sleep with all this nonsense.
(and now it's 5 because I forgot to click publish. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment