Friday, December 17, 2010

About that time...

For another useless update. :)
Christmas is getting closer and closer! And Josh and I are both so excited!
We're going to have Julia over since we went over to her house for Thanksgiving.
I'm going to make roast, because it's easy lol... Just throw it in the crock pot. Along with that probably the usual sides: mashed potatoes & gravy, some veggies, dinner rolls, deviled eggs and I gotta have my cranberry sauce! Sadly, this is the first time that Julia has been over since we moved in. I mean she saw the house when we finally got everything moved in and got all settled, but she hasn't been over for dinner yet. That's what happens when everyone has completely different work schedules.
I had a dream last night that Josh didn't like any of the presents I bought, but oh well! lol. I'm sure he will and I didn't go overboard like last year. I just kept it simple :) But by the look of my presents, I think he went a little overboard on me. YAY! lol No I know that Christmas isn't about the presents, it's about being with the ones you love! :) I even told him that if he got me all pajamas I'd be more than happy. lol But I guess that wouldn't be much fun for him.

Hmm. let's see what else I can blab about. I decided to decorate the tree the same as last year because it matched the living room. It's annoying being so picky! lol. I need to invest in some new living room decor so that next year Josh can decorate the tree in the traditional colors. But since our living room is browns, blues and greens, the red and green would have looked awful. Picky, picky me.

It's finally starting to get cold here, I think. Really the winters in Texas are from January-February. That's usually when we see some snow. At least that's how it was last year. I would love for it to snow on Christmas, just because Josh really wants it to so I know he would be happy.

Well I don't know what else to blab about so I'm going to get off here. It's my day off so I'm being lazy but I feel like maybe organizing the closet. lol. I'm always cleaning something, even if it doesn't need cleaned! lol

No comments: