Been a little while since I've posted. I was washing the dishes earlier, while listening to my playlist and this song played. So I wanted to post a blog about it because this song reminds me a lot about myself.
There have been times in my life where I have felt like there was no one around.
No one to talk to, and there still are times that I feel like this. Although I was always around people that were "supposed" to be there for support, it just seemed like they didn't really care. They had no idea what I was going through, they didn't understand. I didn't always feel important enough. Or good enough, because well I was all alone. Didn't have much of a family at the time. Didn't really feel that I had any friends either. Too much gossip, and I don't care to be judged. Not one person has the right to judge any other and no one is perfect. We all have our faults.
Male or female, when one has not been shown love and affection, when one has not known the safety and comfort that should come from their parents or their own home, they will seek it out wherever they can get it-there is always false hope and poor and damaging choices are made when emotions are stirred- there is a temporary feeling of love and acceptance and when that goes away, there is a little less hope and it becomes a little harder to make good choices.
She is searching for shelter and affection but do we care - are we providing that for her or are we happy in our own comfort zones and glad that we are not her. Do we hear her heart, see her pain, do we even care. Are we willing to reach down to her and offer that to her (or him) or are we content to judge? Many judge him or her for their mistakes and weakness and close their ears to the cries for love. They reject him/her based on their actions.
3 comments:
Well said... I love you and I am always here for you. <3
I love you too Stephy! It's good that there are SOME good people out there <3
and you know I'm here for you too! Always have been and always will be. No matter what. Your ups and your downs. Never to judge. Everyone makes mistakes and no one, no one is perfect. Miss you!!!
Post a Comment