Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My birthday isn't too far away, and I am stuck on where to go, what to do...
It's either Six Flags Hurricane Harbor or maybe ever Six Flags over texas, (but I'm not the rollercoaster type so probably not)...
or just something simple like a movie and dinner and shopping...
I don't know we'll see...
Hurricane Harbor would be nice, and we don't have to go far to get there because it's only a 30 minute drive. :)
It's been so humid and hot here but it would give me a chance to get more of a tan! Been thinking about just going to a tanning bed, but I'm scared! lol
Well just thought I would update. I'm never on here because all I ever do is work, and when I'm not working I'm sleeping...
OH! One more thing... If anyone has ANY recipes you can think of that I will eat... Please send them to me, or post them on here... I've been losing weight and I'm not very happy about it :( I don't weigh enough to lose weight as it is. So PLEASE it would be greatly appreciated!!! Help skinny mini get some meat on her bones! lol

No comments: