Josh and I both had the day off and FINALLY went out and did something.
We've just been so tired or too busy cleaning to get out of the house on our days
off...
So we went to the Galleria (which is the mall here). I was going to bring my camera but silly Josh put the battery in the charger but never plugged the charger in. durr.
lol
Anyway it was a fun day for me. I went shopping, Josh didn't want anything. He doesn't really like this mall because it's too "uppity" I guess. Which I agree, but the only store I like is Aeropostale because it's so cheap. So I got 4 shirts from there which came out to only about 40 bucks. 2 of which were for work since they don't have logos, so I was happy to actually find some cute work shirts.
Hmm let's see... I dragged him into claire's lol... got a few things there. He wasn't too happy because after we went in there all these people came in and it being such a small store it was crowded. So we had to hurry and get outta there. Something else that made him mad were these 2 little girls, I'd say not even 10 years old had iphones!!! RIDICULOUS!
When I have kids they can get a phone once they have a job to pay for their own. I've been around too many spoiled brats that get whatever they want and no way do I want my kids to act the way they do. NO WAY.
I was 17 when I got my first cell phone. Which was when I got my first job and I paid for it by myself. And have been ever since.
Anyway... after Claire's went to Genghis Grill. It was sooooo good. Josh's first time being there, as well as mine, but I had been to a mongolian grill before with Sis. Neumann. Can't remember the name, but it was in Pendleton.
After that, went to Godiva to get some chocolate strawberries. They are thee best.
9 dollars for only like 4 or 5 of them but so worth it.
Then we headed to payless and I got some shoes. They are like black mocassins. I love them :)
And last stop of the day was our second home, Ross. lol. Just wanted to see if they had anymore home stuff that caught our eyes but no luck with that.
Well the kitten fell asleep on me so it's kinda hard to type with her laying on my arm so I will post more later.
American Idol time :)
3 comments:
OHHHHHHHHHHH I just LOOOOOOOOOVE Genghis Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could go there every day.
me too it was really good. And since I'm so picky I can exactly what I want and not have to pick any nasty vegetables out :)
can get exactly***
Post a Comment