Thursday, October 2, 2008
so I haven't been posting anything lately, but I have my reasons. One, I've been at Liz's, Two, haven't been on the computer & Three, I'm not so sure anyone looks at it so its a waste of time to write something every single day. lol. So anyway, not much is new... still sick... it's been over a month now...but I'm starting to feel better, but this stupid cough needs to go away. I need some Goji Juice, cause I know I'll actually drink it. I ain't getting no nasty airborne. yuck. UMM... Other than that, just been working and spending time with Liz since it's just me and her now. I don't like to be at home cuz there's never anyone here so the less I have to be here the happier I am. I'm looking for a car still... so as soon as I get one, I need another job so that I can move out and get an apt. and also to save up for something that I'm not mentioning :P heehee. don't u hate when ppl do that? o well. get over it. Maybe someday you'll find out. O and my brother and his girlfriend are coming to church on Sunday morning so I'm excited about that. yay! :D well i gotta go to work. blah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I read it. :)
ok.
:D
i still can't post something everyday lol. not enough brains up there.
:P
i read it to.
Post a Comment