Here I am, bored on a Friday night. I should clean but it's so hot in my bedroom that I'll probably pass out while I'm cleaning. I'm waiting for Josh to get home cuz he's going to call me... and then about 3 hours after that I'll be off the phone and I'll go to bed lol. maybe 4 or 5. Just kidding. Kinda. Anyway, we were going to go to the park tonight, but the ride situation didn't work out too well and neither did a chaperone. O well. Better luck next time. Plan ahead more. Sooooo... Yah. I bought some clothes today. Today, tomorrow and Sunday I get 40% off at work so yah. And yesterday I went to Mervyn's... don't ask why cuz I hate shopping there... I'm really cheap. lol. But I found a few cute things and I have to return one of them cuz I need to gain weight. If I could snap my fingers and weigh about 15 or 20 more pounds I would be satisfied. But oh well... Just keep tryin I guess. ANYWAY... last night was so much fun. Me, Steph, Josh, Sammy & Liz went to Farmer's Market cuz i wanted a funnel cake. We asked Rowell to go but he didn't want to (at the time) So, then we went over to the karaoke thing... magic on the mic or whatever its called and Liz signed up. Since they only had 3 people, they let her do it right away. Just had to pick out a song. She asked me to help her pick so I suggested "Jesus Take The Wheel" by Carrie Underwood. And she did awesome. I know I would have died. lol. Anyway, some girl named Kelsie won. I think that was her name. She did "Redneck Woman" by I don't kno who lol. But Liz got a lot of compliments. Maybe if she would have got on her knees she would have won lol. ANYWAY. After Farmer's Market, it was off to Burger King... Rowell had called me when we were at karaoke and I didn't hear it at first and kept tryin to call him back but no answer. I finally got a hold of him when we left and it turns out he ended up going and was looking for us. So, yah... we had some grub and then dropped off Liz then went to the gas station, and Josh had something on his watch and asked me to get it off and it came right off. lol. So after that we dropped off Josh and Sammy. And then me.
The End.
btw. that was longer than i planned.
4 comments:
What was on his watch???LOL
Good to see you are joining the blogging crowd. :) Now for some pictures. Where are they???LOL
I like reading about others days, and lives. Breaks the monotony of my life. haha
Well love ya
idk what he had on his watch... it looked like paint or somethin... yah i'll try to remember to get on here every once in a while... everyday is pretty much the same for me so if i do somethin besides work than i'll write lol. and the pix i'll get on that someday sooner or later. lol love ya too
wow! i'm shocked you wrote something! lol. jk. and like naya says,.... write about your lunch. at least, that's what she tells me. and i STILL dont do it. see naya? i told you i'm horrible!!! love ya'll!!
write about my lunch? what lunch lol. im always at work for lunch and i hate packing one. so i don't :P lol
Post a Comment